Hola chicas bonita! I hope y’all having an amazing day! I just wanted to come on here real quick to share something amazing that I’ve been obsessing with over the past few weeks and that is my very own version of the hot chocolate. I was craving for hot chocolate today and I thought, why not share it with you guys.
I decided to add Nutella to mine just because I feel like it today, but usually I skipped it. I think the Nutella add just a little bit of richness to the hot chocolate. It is super easy to make and you probably have most or all of the ingredients on hand. If you like rich and creamy hot chocolate, TRY THIS RECIPE! It is BOMB.COM! Don’t forget the whipped cream too ;). Enjoy!
– 2 cups milk
– 1/2 cup chocolate chips ( I used milk chocolate chips)
– 2 Tbsp heavy cream
– 2 Tbsp Nutella (optional)
– Pinch of salt
– Whipped cream for topping.
1) In a medium size saucepan, add all the ingredients in the following order.
2) Over low-medium heat, gently stir the ingredients together until the chocolate chips and/or without Nutella has melted.
3) When all the chocolate has melted, turn the heat off and let it cool for bit.
4) Serve hot chocolate in a serving cup or mug and topped it of with whipped cream.
I know there are tons of hot chocolate recipes on the internet, but this is just my version. One of my bestie has a Youtube channel and she has a series called “Dayang Cooks” where she share some of her awesome and delicious recipes. She also, has a version of her very own hot chocolate recipe. Check it out here! She is amazing! She does makeup tutorials and product reviews and other awesome stuff on her channel. Check her out and subscribe to her channel AND give her lots of love! 🙂
Thanks for reading! XOXO