Another tag post! Thank you Katey from Thefashionhall.net for nominating me! Do check her blog out, it’s pretty cool! Now, onto my answers to the 11 questions:
1. Cat or dog person? Why?
Um, if I have to choose I think I’ll choose a dog. They are just so cute when they are puppies and I like the playful nature of dogs.
2. Where can you see yourself when you are 80? Travelling the world, sitting in a rocking chair, living with your children?
First of all, I’d be happy if I get to live that long. Haha! I think I prefer to live with my one of my children and be close to and surround myself with my grand kids.
3. What is your favorite decade and why? Think in terms of fashion and lifestyle.
90s. Cos that was the year I was born and I really like those brown lipsticks trend.
4. Do you think that men opening doors, letting women go first, etc is dated and sexist? Why?
No. I love when men open doors for women because it’s a sign of courtesy and also shows that he is a gentlemen. There’s nothing sexist about that. And don’t forget your Thank Yous.
5. What is your most embarrassing moment? Would you go back in time to erase it from ever happening?
I would say my most embarrassing moment was back when I was still schooling and I fell off the treadmill during PE class in front of my whole classmates. And no, I would not erase it cos I think it’s funny and everyone had a good laugh.
6. What are your thoughts about France banning super skinny models?
Um, not so sure what to think about it. Give that girl a hamburger?
7. If you met your worst enemy/bully from your childhood, what would you say or do?
I’ll punch her! JUST JOKING!! Hahaha! I would go up to her and say hi. Or if I don’t feel like it, I’ll just smile at her.
8. Who is your favorite designer and why?
Christian Louboutin!! I’m a shoe lover and I love his work and would want to own a pair of his shoes one day.
9. If you could only use one makeup product, what would it be?
Lipsticks! They are the perfect accessory for your face.
10. If you had to choose one person to play you in a movie about your life, who would you choose and why?
Though question. I never really thought about it. Hmmm, Blake Lively! I don’t know why, but I just love her!
11. What is the scariest thing you have ever done?
Nothing! I’m such a boring person though but I do want to try bungee jumping! 😀
Here are 11 random facts about me:
1. I love baking and cooking.
2. I love to read and my favorite authors are James Patterson and Jodi Picoult.
3. I am a Singaporean Malay Muslim woman.
4. I ran away from home when I was 21. (BAD GIRL!!)
5. French Fries are my guilty pleasure. Yummm!!!
6. I do not believe in diets. However, I do believe in healthy eating and moderation. Eat whatever you want in moderation and do not deprive yourself and do your workouts regularly too! 🙂
7. I am 24 turning 25 next month.
8. I used to work as a part time barista at Starbucks.
9. I only had one real job with proper income throughout my entire life.
10. I love to dance but I can’t sing for nuts!
11. I am the 3rd child out of 5 siblings. Yes, I have a big family and I love it!
I am nominating you to do this tag:
These are my 11 questions:
1. What is your favorite movie?
2. What is your most prized possessions?
3. If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
4. What is your guiltiest pleasure?
5. Describe yourself in 3 words.
6. What is your favorite season of the year?
7. How did you name your blog?
8. What is your dream career?
9. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
10. If you were stuck in a deserted island and could only have 3 items with you, what would it be?
11. What is your dream destination to visit on a vacation?
Happy tagging friends and have a good day ahead!XOXO