On this week’s Tip Tuesday, I want to do something different than my usual. I want to share some gift ideas that you could give as Christmas presents to your friends, girlfriends, boyfriends, husband, wife, bestie or even your mom and dad.
Like me, most of us do find it difficult to find the perfect gift for that special someone, so we end up just asking that person what they want for Xmas. I don’t typically mind when a family member ask me what I want, but I personally would prefer to get a very special and thoughtful gift for someone, that way it is something that they least expect it. Plus, I love seeing their excitement and facial expressions whenever they open up their gifts. It’s priceless! Don’t you?
Here are some of my top picks for gifting this year!
(starting from left to right)
- Barefoot Dream CozyChic Robe
- MAC Cosmetics Enchanted Eve makeup set.
- Halogen Pointelle Knit & Cashmere Infinity Scarf.
- Fossil Riley Watch
- Diptyque Scented Candle set
- Frends The Taylor Headphone
- Jo Malone Cologne Collection
- Ugg Booties
(from left to right)
- Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker
- Bose SoundLink Wireless Headphones
- MLB Chicago Cubs Jersey
- Fitbit “Surge” Wireless Fitness Watch
- Ted Baker Duffel Bag
- Topman Boot Socks
- Carhartt Sierra Jacket
- Salvatore Ferragamo Cuff Links
That’s it guys! I hope this gives you an idea on what to do for gifts, especially if you are a last minute shopper. Some of the gifts I listed are ranging from under $100 to $300. Definitely check some of the stuffs out if it’s in your price range.
Thanks for reading and happy shopping!XOXO ❤