On today’s post, I have a makeup look on this dark purple and cranberry smokey eye. I wore this look on my birthday and I love it. I wanted something smokey without using the usual browns and other neutral colors. For this look, I used the Naked 2 Palette from Urban Decay and a few colors from Makeup Geek to achieve this look. I don’t typically wear colors on my eyes, but I am happy with how this turned out. Most of the products used are high end products, except for my mascara and the Makeup Geek eye shadows. I think Soar from MAC is my go to lip color if I want a bold lip. It’s such a pretty mauve color and it’s perfect when paired with nudes and pinks lip glosses. I apologized if the photo looked washed out, because if was rainy that day and the lighting was off.
Here are the products I used:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Makeup Geek Peach Smoothie and Creme Brulee as transition colors
- UD Naked 2 Palette in the color Busted all over the lid, and Tease to blend it out
- Makeup Geek Bitten for the outer ‘V” and crease color
- Busted and Bitten on the lower lash line
- Stila Waterproof liquid liner
- Loreal Voluminious Carbon Black Mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder in Brunette
- Makeup Forever HD Foundation in 127
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard, MAC Prep+Prime Highlighter in Light Boost.
- Kat Von D Shade and Light Palette in the shade Lyric to set my under eye concealer
- MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC35 to set my face
- Kat Von D Shade and Light Palette in the shade Shadowplay to bronze and contour.
- Kat Von D Blush in Wish
- Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Highlight in 01
- MAC lip liner in Soar all over the lips
- Buxom lip polish in Katie just in the middle of the lips
I hope you like this makeup look I did. If you recreate this look, remember that you don’t have to get the exact same products. You could use what you already have and make it look similar. =) Thanks for reading and have a good day!XOXO ❤