I have another fall inspired makeup look today. I know my last few fall makeup looks have been a little bit bold and dramatic, so I figured I do something more neutral and fresh face, with only the lips being the center of attention. I really love looks like this, because you can wear any lip color with it, and still looks amazing no matter what.
For this makeup look, I used the BH Cosmetics Neutral Eyes 28 Color Eyeshadow palette. I love BH Cosmetics! Not only are they super affordable, but their eye shadows are highly pigmented and buttery soft. Although there are some fall outs with the more deeper shades, that is not a big deal for me. Other than the eyeshadow palette, I also used the Studio Pro Brow Palette and the Studio Pro Matte Pressed Powder for this look! I’d totally do a one brand BH Cosmetics makeup look if I could, but I didn’t have enough products to do that, so let’s save that for another time instead, yes?
Here’s how I do it:
- Since the weather has been dry and cold lately, I’ve been taking extra steps to prep my skin before applying my makeup. I apply more moisturizer on my cheeks, forehead and around the mouth. I also add a tiny bit more of eye cream around my eyes for more moisture, and wait for 10 minutes to let all the goodness sink in while I do my brows.
- After brows are done, I used the Urban Decay Original Primer Potion to prime my eyelids, and set the primer with a translucent powder.
- For my crease color, I used the brown orange shade (2nd row, 4th shade from the left), and apply it all over my crease with a windshield wiper motion, bringing the color down a little to the eyelids. I keep adding more color until I get the intensity I wanted.
- For my lid color, I wanted something soft and neutral, with a little bit of shimmer so I used the beige shade (4th row, 5th shade from left). Same as the crease color, I keep packing the color on my lids until I get the intensity that I wanted.
- Using the same blending brush you used for the crease, dip a tiny amount of that brown orange shade, and blend out any harsh line until both colors look well blended together.
- I actually though of stopping here, but at the last minute I decided that I wanted to darken up the outer corners just a tiny bit, so I used the darkest brown in this palette, which is more like a purple brown (3rd row, 5th shade from left) and using a smaller crease brush, pack the color on the outer V and bring the color into the crease slightly. Keep blending until all the colors are well blended and look seamless.
- At this point, I added more of that lid color because some of the color was lost from all the blending. After that, using any brown eyeliner, I used the Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof eyeliner in Damsel to line my upper lash line. With a small pencil brush, dip the brush into the brown purple shade you used for the outer corner and smudge the liner out. This creates a soft smoky eye effect which I love! I also used the same shade to smudge out just on the outer corners on the lower lash line.
- This step, you could apply lashes if you wear falsies. I don’t, so I layered tons of mascara on my top and bottom lashes.
And we’re done!
For the rest of the look:
- Laura Geller Spackle Mattifying Primer
- EX1 Invisiwear Foundation (f300) mixed with Loreal True Match Lumi Foundation (w5)
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer (medium) to cover up redness and dark circles
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (Custard) to highlight on cheekbones, bridge of the nose, chin and forehead
- Coty Airspun translucent powder to bake under the eyes, chin and bridge of the nose
- BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Matte Finish Pressed Powder (230) to set foundation
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Palette to contour (Shadowplay)
- NYX Baked Blush (Spanish Rose)
- Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder (01) for highlight on cheekbones, brow bone and inner corners of the eyes.
- Loreal Brow Stylist Definer (Dark Brunette)
- BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Brow Palette ( 1st row, mixed 2nd and 3rd shade from left) to fill in the brows.
- Loreal Brow Stylist Plumper Brow Gel ( medium to dark) to set the brows.
- OFRA Cosmetics Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick (Santa Ana)
I hope you like this easy, neutral makeup look. I am obsessed with it and I am pretty sure that this is going to be my go-to fall look! Thanks for reading!XOXO ❤