Eid Mubarak guys!!
Happy Sunday everyone!
Hope you’re having a relaxing weekend. Today is a special day for all Muslims around the world. Today marks the celebration of the end of the fasting month, and we Muslims celebrate with lots of feasts and happiness, and also we give back to the poor. It’s kind of a bittersweet moment for me this year because I didn’t get to celebrate with my family 2 years in a row now, but celebrating with other Muslims where I’m living makes it feel special. Although, I must admit that I really really miss all the delicious food and Eid cookies that my Mom makes every year.
If you read my last post, I mentioned that I’m gonna do a second Eid inspired makeup look using the original Urban Decay Naked Palette. The last look was really dark and smokey, and this second look is a more natural and soft, perfect for an everyday look, or date nights.
To get this look:
- Prime your eyelids as always, and set with a translucent powder.
- Using the shade Naked from the palette, blend it all over the crease area. This don’t have to be perfect as this is your transition shade.
- With the same blending brush, dip the brush into Buck and deepened the crease color. I keep adding this color a couple times to get the intensity that I wanted.
- Using a synthetic shader brush, dip brush into the shade Sin and apply it all over your lids.
- With a dense crease brush, use the dark brown shade Hustle and darkened the outer V and bring the color a little bit into the crease. You can keep packing on the dark brown shade till you get the darkness you want in your outer V.
- For the lower lash line, line with a dark brown eyeliner and blend the liner out with Hustle. Using a pencil brush, blend any harsh lines on the lower lash with a tiny bit of Buck for a seamless look.
- Apply the shade Virgin on your brow bone to pull the look together.
- I did a super tiny wing liner and apply tons of mascara to complete the entire eye makeup look. And you’re done!
For the rest of my face, I use the same products as I did on my previous makeup post. Let’s just say that the Too Faced Born This Way Foundation is my go to full coverage foundation for the summer time. Will definitely share more on it on my upcoming favorites! Hehe!
Thanks everyone for stopping by, and see y’all in my next post!!XOXO ❤